Searching...

Back to school essentials

Well, it's that time of year again.  You may be past your school days, but the interns here at Shabby Apple are headed back to class.  We asked a couple of the girls about their fall must-haves...

Samantha:  I love this J.Crew scarf.  It's the perfect thing to jazz up a t-shirt and jeans now, and you can wear it through the winter!  And of course I need a signature lip color to start the year off with- the FACE Stockholm for J.Crew lipstick in 'chili flake' is perfect!

Katie: I'm dying for a pair of Hunter Wellies.  They're just the thing for splashing around campus on a rainy day.  Now I just have to decide what color I want!
Rob:  I’m taking classes after work, so by the time I make it up to campus, my make-up is subpar. So good lipstick is a must with me. I prefer something a little quirky and different. I feel this color (Wet n Wild 900b) is something out of the norm as it looks a little 60’s Mod, but still matches with pretty much anything – love it!

Another “back-to-school necessity” for me are sunglasses. My basic theory is that you’ll need them all year long – the sun is always there. The great thing about a good pair of chic (and personable) sunglasses, is that they’ll make a really simple, comfy outfit look pretty stylish. My current favorite is this pair from H&M that only cost me $7.00. College student budget approved.




There you have it! Some awesome style tips from the lovely interns at Shabby Apple for this coming season!
What are some of your favorite items for the Fall?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!