Why exactly is it that bows make everything at least ten times cuter?
We're not really sure, but it's a fact we just can't deny. Today we have a super easy DIY for what we like to call, the EVERYTHING Bow.
Why? Because this little versatile beauty can be worn with just about everything! Add some flair to your top knots, or clip it on to your collar to bring a dainty, feminine feel to a button up or shirt dress.
The possibilities are endless! So let's get started.
1. Fold a 10"x4.5" piece of fabric in half lengthwise, making sure the right side of the fabric is on the inside. Sew a seam down the raw edges. If sewing machines aren't your thing, you can substitute all the sewing for a hot glue gun!
2. You now have a tube of fabric. Turn the tube inside out and position it so that the seam is in the middle.
3. With the seam facing outward, fold the tube in half and sew the raw edges together. Turn the whole thing inside out.
4. Cut a small rectangular piece of fabric and sew together the sides lengthwise, this time with the right side of the fabric facing out. This will create the center part of the bow.
5. With the seam hidden, position the centerpiece around the middle of the bow to measure where you need to sew.
6. When you've found the right size, sew, then clip the excess fabric. You should have a small tube.
7. Feed the bow through the small tube. Adjust the fabric as needed, and there you have it! An adorable little bow to wear with everything.
accessories to ensure your outfit is spruced up just right!