Searching...

Goodbye Summer, Hello Fall

Hello! Athelia here, owner and creator of Shabby Apple. Here in NYC, many are lamenting the end of summer and the beginning of fall. Yet, as a redhead with fair skin who LOVES to wear olive green, I find that this is my favorite time of year! I also find that because I live in an NYC apartment, I have to be strategic about what clothes I can buy (and actually fit into my closet!). Thus, I’ve been thinking a lot about how to make my clothes work for multiple seasons. Many of my things work for NOW and for LATER; they just have to be paired with the right accessories! One of my favorites is the Bethesda Fountain dress.


For NOW, I’m wearing it with a bright ring . . .


Pretty Bracelet . . .

And Oh-So-Dainty Shoes . . .


And, I have to admit, I’m a sucker for cute earrings, so I’m adding these to the mix!



BUT . . .

For LATER . . .

I’ll need a cozy sweater . . .


Colorful scarf . . .

And fun booties. Who can resist?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!