Searching...

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

In all of my scouring for wedding-related crafts and materials, I have become basically obsessed with Paper Source.

They have a store pretty close to my house and I would estimate that I am there once a week. (That's a conservative estimate.) And, more importantly, I never leave without new ideas, new projects and new goodies.

Would you like to hear about some of my favorites?

Well, for one thing, I bought these alphabet letter rubber stamps a little while back.



And then today I ordered these cheerfully colored tags.









My next step is to put the two together: I am going to stamp the names of my wedding guests on the tags and attach them to little brown paper bags with a treat inside for a combination favor/placecard.

Genius, I know. I'll tell you how it turns out.

I am also getting tons of ideas from this Handmade Weddings book, and there are so many ideas that you could use for more than just a wedding. I am making the felt flower boutonnieres for sure, and hopefully lots of other things, too!





And let's not forget about all the drool-worthy stationary.

These make me almost excited to write thank-you notes. Almost.




And these Japanese papers are just crying out for some sort of creative application. Any ideas? Anyone?









If you're really been bitten by the DIY bug, you might check out these printable party invitations. Or you can start totally from scratch with these instructions for the true do-it-yourself version.

Or, if you just need a little help, custom printing is available, too.

So, maybe now you can see why I am smitten? It makes me want to do crafts and throw parties every day for the rest of my life.

Did you find any favorites among all these gems?
Please, share!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!