Searching...

All Invited With Nowhere To Go

I wish I had a fancy party that required fancy invites coming up, because I am loving these custom invitations from nella designs.

This Bicycle Built for Two Save The Date card is one of the most adorable things I have seen in ever.




And this custom silhouette is such a fresh, hip idea. Not to mention a perfect second chance for engagement photos that didn't turn out so well.




There is also a wide selection of printable labels and cards if you are in more of a "do-it-yourself" sort of mood. Or budget. Some favorites:








You can just have the template e-mailed, with instructions about what kind of paper and printer to use, or you can request printing from nella designs as well.

And then you can let the adorable partying begin!

Tell me, Shabby Apple friends, what are some of your favorite invitation designs out there?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!