Searching...

Statuesque

Let's talk about the Oscars.

But really, you'll have to talk and I'll just listen because I didn't watch them. Last year I did this thing where I watched all of the Best Picture nominees, but this year I guess I just didn't really care that much. Plus I am still totally scared to watch "Black Swan."

So, I sort of just let the Oscars pass me by.

But that doesn't mean I didn't take the time to check out the fashion commentary the day after. I thought Nicole Kidman looked terrible, Natalie Portman looked pretty good, Halle Berry looked like she always does and Mila Kunis' dress was my favorite.





I loved the lavender and the lace and the whole thing.

A few of my other favorites.







I'll be honest that I wasn't crazy about all that shiny stuff on Penelope Cruz's dress, but I did think it was a pretty darn good showing for having just birthed a baby a few weeks before. And how dreamy is Javier Bardem? I think those two might be the world's most perfect couple.

If you're looking for more Oscar's fashion commentary, here is a Best/Worst Dressed list, and to shake things up a little bit, a gallery of post-Oscars party dresses. I never thought I would say these words, but Selena Gomez might have looked the best.

How about you, my lovelies?
Did you watch the awards?
Which Oscar dresses were your favorites?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!