Searching...

Sew What?

I got a sewing machine for Christmas, and I have been so busy dreaming about all the wonderful things I am going to create, I haven't actually gotten around to making any of them. But I will! I must! I will!

In all my plotting, I have become quite taken with this little gem of a site, Burda Style. There are tons of hip, easy patterns for everything from dresses to quilt tops to handbags to fleece ski masks, and a bunch of them are even free!

I am especially loving the Jenny Dress, which is actually four patterns in one! Three skirt variations and a dress!! There are not enough exclamation points in the world!!!













I am not quite confident enough to tackle it yet, but I think one of you should try it and let us know how it goes.

And tell us, what other patterns and projects are catching your eye these days?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!