Searching...

The End of the Year As We Know It

The end of the year is fast approaching, my friends.

(Pause: am I the only one who is completely shocked by this? 2009, we hardly knew ye.)

In addition to my total and complete shock, this also means all sorts of "Best Of 2009" lists. And this year, we get an extra bonus with a litany of "Best of the Decade" lists as well.

(Wait, seriously? The end of the decade? What the what?!?)

I have been enjoying all kinds of merry list-making (hotties! movies! celebrity scandals!) but Entertainment Weekly's list of 20 Knockout Dresses of the '00s might be top of my list of favorite lists. (See what I did there?)

There were some well-known pieces, like Halle Berry's strategically appliqued Oscar dress...






... and Keira Knightley's diaphonous green gown from Atonement...






... but there were some lesser-known surprises as well. (Michelle Obama's colorful Democratic National Convention shift anyone?)


Check out the list for yourself and then come back and make one of your own.

Tell us, what were your Top Dresses of the Year? (Or the past 10 years, if you're feeling ambitious.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!