Searching...

Won't You Be My Intern?


I want you to do a little exercise for me. Don't worry. It's not push-ups.


I want you to close your eyes, and think about how much you love to wear your favorite Shabby Apple dress. Think about how it makes you feel all feminine, flirty and put-together.


Now think about how great it would be to have that feeling all the time.


But how? you ask.


By applying for a Shabby Apple internship, of course!


Perks include fashion shows, guest blogging (that's right, right here!), article writing, spreading the good Shabby Apple word through sophisticated public relations and working with one of the most stellar bosses in the world. Not to mention a fabulous free dress when you're done.


Too good to be true?


No, ma'am.


Now, I know you all want a shot at this, but interns have to live in Salt Lake City. Hours are flexible, but generally Tuesdays from 5 to 9 p.m. and Fridays from 12:30 to 5:30 p.m. Interns have to have their own laptops.


If I've peaked your interest, drop a line to intern@shabbyapple.com for the application that could just change your life.


Seriously.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!