Searching...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered


One of my dirty little secrets is that I love to scrapbook. Now you know.


I am not a particularly crafty person, and I shy away from things like scrapbooking conventions and stamp parties, but I do find a certain satisfaction in recording the events of my life and preserving them for someone else to thumb through some day. And I bet a lot of you feel the same way.


The only problem is time, right? (When is time not the problem?) How to carve out a few moments to write down the silly moments that make up our days and lives? And how to remember things long enough to get them down on (patterned) paper?


Allow me to point you in the direction of author Judy Siblin-Librach and her book, Love, Mommy: Writing Love Letters To Your Baby. This resource can help all you busy mothers recreate the critical moments in your children's lives: first steps, first smiles, first words. If your kids are anything like me (and, let's remember, I am even an adult), they probably have all kinds of questions about what they were like when they were younger. They probably love to hear you tell the stories of their early lives. Now you can hand them those memories, all bound up for good.


Talk about something worth thumbing through.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!