Searching...

Bathing Beauty


It's a little hard to believe since I am still wearing long sleeves and multiple pairs of socks, but I am already getting bombarded with e-mails about spring swimwear lines. That's right, swimsuit season is almost upon us! And, may I just say, I am loving this new trend of retro swimming suits? I may? Well, thank you kindly. I am loving this new trend of retro swimming suits.

For one thing, they make one-pieces hip again, which is good news for those of us looking for more coverage rather than less. I am especially digging the styles with a lower cut leg. I've got a little junk in the trunk, you know, and I don't need everyone seeing all of it.

But, more than that, these suits are just plain adorable! I adore the flirty ruffles, the old-school prints and the overall classiness. A quick online search will probably bring up dozens and dozens of options, but here are some of my recent favorites.

I just can't get enough of these cheery polka dots.



The ruching and halter top give this retro throwback black swimsuit just the right amount of sass.



If you're looking for something that really makes a statement try this boldly striped suit, just the right mix and daring and demure.


Never mind that I still have to sleep with a heating pad, perfect sunny days by the pool or the waves will be here soon enough, and I think we all deserve a smashing new suit to celebrate. Don't you?


And please, tell us.

What are your must-have features in that perfect swimsuit?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!