Searching...

Nature and Nurture

Happy New Year, Shabby Apple fans! I am sorry things have been a little slow around here on the blog, but you know how the holidays get. Right? Before you know it, it's 2009 and time to start it all over again. (And also time to redouble your efforts in praying for no.more.snow.)

To get the new year started off right, let me direct you to this fabulous site that has just come to our (rapt) attention. Meet All Natural Mommies. All Natural Mommies specializes in products, including baby clothes, baby carriers and cloth diapers, that are good for the planet and good for your little one. Get 2009 started off right with a handmade baby carrier...


... organic (and stylish) green tea leggings...



or, my favorite, the all-natural Booby Tubes breast pack for all you sore breast-feeders out there.

The site also has some great gifts for expecting and new mothers. Pair a set of inspirational cards for mom with a dress from the Mama Apple line, and you'll have kids named after you for sure! (And, really, isn't that what we all want? I have been begging my friends to name their kids after me for ages. So far, no go, but I am sure it's coming.)

Visit All Natural Mommies for more safe and friendly products for moms and kids alike.
And tell us, what baby odds and ends can you simply not live without?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!