Searching...

Bright Like Neon

While we all anticipate the April 1 launch of our bright new color-blocking line, The Block, let's talk a little more about neon.

It's everywhere, and it's easier to wear than you might think, even to a stuffy place like the office.

Mara Kofoed over at the delightful new Internet space, A Blog About Love, recently posted about some of her favorite neon pieces. Her citron yellow dress from Old Navy is a great piece to transition from work day to evening play, and I could not love her bright statement necklace more, especially since it comes in a variety of colors to choose from.






The style savvy people over at The Washingtonian put together three outfits that incorporate bright colors, and that can be adapted to any kind of occasion. I like how each of these feature one really bold piece, like these J. Crew toothpick jeans, balanced out with some neutrals.







I am not a neutrals girl, necessarily, but I've never felt quite bold enough to wear magenta pants, though I think my courage might be gathering. How about you? Will you be sporting brights this spring and summer?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!