Searching...

Easter Sunday Best

One of my favorite Easter traditions when I was a kid was eating as many Peeps as humanly possible.

In fact, say what you will about Peeps, but this remains a favorite tradition to this day.

As does picking out an Easter dress. I loved getting a new spring dress when I was a little girl, and I love having an excuse for a new spring dress now that I am a big girl. If you would also like an excuse for a new spring dress, and if you're looking for some suggestions, you are in luck. Because I have some of those. (You can pay me back in Peeps.)

The Rodeo Drive gray lace dress is simple, clean and delicate. Perfect for an Easter church service followed by delicious brunch. Add a pop of on-trend pastels with our robin egg blue heels, Tea and Cakes and round the look off with a necklace. You can keep it in the pastel family with this simple teal teardrop pendant, or go for a more monochromatic accessories scheme with the gray and bronze Organza necklace.












If you want an artistic statement dress to match those Easter eggs you've been dyeing, try our purple floral print dress, Calooh! Callay! from the new Mad Hatter line. You can add a little bit of color and pattern contrasting with The Right Stripes blue and green striped pumps and round it out with a subtle accessory like our Genoa ring.








If you're more of an Easter skirt kind of girl, you can't do much better than our floral embellished, lime green skirt, Summer Break. I would wear this skirt every day if I could. A bold floral print blouse is definitely the best match for the top, and a neutral wedge like our Grotto wedge is definitely the best match for the bottom.






For the perfect mod-retro Easter dress, look no further than our blue pencil dress, Hackney. It's simple sophistication stands on its own, but you can add a little spice with a contrasting floral headband, boldly patterned tights and a spunky red wedge or classy red peeptoe pump to set the whole thing off.










I think I'll need a whole month of Easters to get my fix! How about you? What Shabby Apple dress would you love to make your Easter dress?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!