Searching...

(White) Elephant in the Room

I don't want to brag or rub it in our toot my own horn or pat my own back, but I just thought I should tell you that my Christmas shopping is done. Done. Done, done. I've actually been done for a couple months now, thanks to a little foresight on our trip to China earlier this year.

For those of you still on the prowl for gifts, especially the elusive white elephant/gag gift, here is a handy little guide to speed the process up. (Because the less shopping you have to do, the more cookies you can eat. And I think we can all agree that sounds like the better of the two options.)

I am seriously considering getting this mustache pacifier for myself/my future children because it just might be the funniest thing I have ever seen.



Except for this inflatable unicorn horn. I don't know why the audience is limited to animals. Seems like humans could sport this as well. Am I right?



This retro iPhone case is also totally hilarious, and practical. I would love to have a reasonably-sized receiver to hold onto while I am talking on the phone at home. Problem solved!



What are your favorite white elephant gifts to give? (Seriously, tell me. Because I have a white elephant exchange coming up, and no one has a baby so the mustache pacifier is out.)

2 comments:

  1. You don’t need to look any further than the skin on your face to know that what you put into your body makes a difference in how you look and feel. That’s why many people choose to take Vitamins and Supplements to supplement their diet or boost their immune system—even though there has not been conclusive evidence that they work! Regardless, here are the best vitamins and supplements you can use to maintain your skin’s beauty through various aspects of your life.

    ReplyDelete

 
Back to top!