Searching...

Got Widget?

I am sure you are all up-standing, patriotic citizens who are, like myself, willing to take one for the team and do a little (or a lottle) shopping to keep this poor economy of ours afloat. I have said it before and I'll say it again, it is our patriotic duty!

But I also know that money doesn't grow on trees, or even small shrubs, and sometimes finding the cash to get what you need, what you want and still have some leftover for stimulus packages can be a little tricky.

And you know that I think you're pretty great, right? Which is why I am going to let you in on this little secret. It's a widget, and it will help you find all kinds of stellar deals on all kinds of things your little heart desires.

Don't be shy.
Check it out!
Uncle Sam will thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!