Searching...

Runway Your Way




It has been Fashion Week madness on the East Coast lately, with all sorts of stars showing up for all sorts of shows from all sorts of designers. (I know because People Magazine tells me.)




Personally, I never pay much attention to runway fashions for two reasons.




1. They are usually so avant garde and, frankly, ridiculous, that I would never, ever wear them. Ever.




2. And even if I wanted to wear them, I could never, ever afford them. Ever.




Which is why I was so pleased to come across this little piece about recreating reasonable runway fashions on a reasonable budget. I am especially intrigued by the idea of mixing plaids. Give it a read and let me know what you think. Will any hot new fashions make it from the catwalk to your closet?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!